Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Garden update! 01/20/2015

Hello friends!

The flowers are finally starting to open! From aloe to yarrow, I've got all kinds of flowers blooming both inside and out. The oldest hydro bin has set flower, and is starting to wilt. I've enjoyed watching this one grow, but it will be time to have a cycle of new plants growing soon. I already have some basil and arugula started! 


The peppers are doing well, but they're suffering from a bit of neglect. Writing this post reminds me that I have to change out their water tonight!! The fennel will get a water change while I'm at it for good measure.

Hope you enjoy this week's photos!





Baja fairy duster

Blue elf aloe

Small spheres on spinach

Pea plant asking for more water

White marrow squash start already growing flower buds
Old flower

Really neat kinda dandelion looking weed

Anise flowers

Yarrow flowers
Hyssop flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment